Getting information for your Employment Tribunal claim does not have to be difficult. The Employment Tribunal’s case management powers are very effective in getting information for your claim. This guide takes you through the ways of getting information, and when strategically to ask for information. It also provides template letters, using the appropriate language as well as a template for an application to the Employment Tribunal for an Order so that you can get the information and documents you need.
The Guide contains;
- Template Notes
- Ways of getting information
- When to request information
- Template1 – Letter to Employer requesting further information/documents
- Template 2 – Letter to Employer requesting Specific Disclosure
- Template 3 – Application to the Employment Tribunal for Disclosure